from 1320 €
Lexidy can help accelerate your GDPR readiness and keep you compliant with the new legislation.Our expert support allows you to focus on running your business while minimizing any risk to your operations.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced in May 2018 – It replaces the Data Protection Directive and standardizes data protection law across all EU member states.
The GDPR intends to boost transparency and individual privacy. All companies in the EU must comply with the new regulations.
HOW WE DO IT:
Lexidy will provide a specialist GDPR work team to carry out the following:
1. Risk Assessment Report
We will provide an information checklist, for the client to complete about the company’s activity and data treatment.
This risk assessment will allow us to generate the necessary legal documentation and keep it updated to comply with the new regulation – as well as propose all the security measures that need to be implemented.
2. Registry of Processing Activities
We will generate and update the Register of Processing Activities (ARP) and the Security document – containing information about:
- the processing of data, the personal data processed
- the recipients of the data
- the time limits laid down for their deletion
- the purpose of the processing
- the technical and security measures taken by the undertaking to carry out such processing.
3. Document Elaboration
Lexidy will draft the following documents, according to the client’s activity:
- Privacy clauses for websites, apps, ecommerce and social networks according to the Law on Information Services Systems (LSSI).
- Contracts for processors, using updated templates.
- Any other relevant document needed according to the client’s activity and the GDPR.
4. Certificate of Compliance
A Compliance certificate, signed by an approved Data Protection Officer (DPO), will be issued. This will certify the compliance of the company with the GDPR.
There can be some regional differences between EU countries. Our tailored support will help you to take full advantage of any specific regulations that are introduced in Spain, now and in the future.