from 1.895 €
SET-UP FULL PACK
The easiest, most flexible to launch a subsidiary office of your business without traveling to Spain.Everything done remotely! Personalized service adapted to your needs, expectations and goals.
Our services also include advice about the most suitable legal structure for your business, taking into account details such as the size of the company, the number of shareholders, the purpose of the business, and other issues that will have an impact on the associated taxes.
Shield your personal assets from business liabilities.
The flexibility to run your business as you wish.
What does the ESTABLISH COMPANY REMOTELY service include?
We will act on your behalf in the following mandatory procedures for setting up your Spanish company:
- Open bank account to the company’s name
- Signing of the Establishment Deed at the Notary Office
- Register the Incorporation Deed before the Company’s Office
- Payment of Notary and Commercial Registry fees included
ESTABLISHMENT OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2. Drafting and preparation of the Articles of Association (Corporate Bylaws) according to the Spanish legislation, with assessment to Client.
3. Drafting and preparation of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed, according to the Spanish legislation.
4. Managements and assistance (if necessary) for the opening of the Company’s Bank account, and obtainment of the deposit certificate with the initial founding capital. (Minimum is 3.000 EUR).
5. Assistance on the Client's representation to the execution of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed before a Spanish Public Notary.
6. Obtainment of the provisional and definitive N.I.F. (Número de Identificación Fiscal) by filling and submission of Model 036 before the Tax Agency.
7. Incorporation and registration of the NEWCO before the Commercial Registry Office (anywhere in Spain), by the presentation of the Deed and proper documentation.
8. Drafting and presentation of the MODEL D-1A ‘Declaración de Inversión extranjera en sociedades no cotizadas, sucursales y otras formas de inversión’. Its submission is compulsory in cases of foreign investment (i.e. when a foreigner holds shares of Spanish Company).
COMPANY´S DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
2. Filling in and completion of form obtained from the Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre and application before the Tax Agency.
HOW IS THIS DONE?
Through a Power of Attorney, which is a document that is legally binding and grants an individual (or group of individuals) the right to act on behalf of a person for the stipulated tasks or responsibilities that are outlined within the Power of Attorney.
It contains advanced provisions to better protect you. You choose when it takes effect and which powers/authorities to grant.
The Power of Attorney can be signed in Spain but also at a Notary’s office in your country. In the latter case, the Apostille of the Hague Convention stamp would be mandatory.
Important: Includes obtaining of one NIE Number.
I'M INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICE
SIMPLE. EFFICIENT. AFFORDABLE.