Start here by typing your five name options and we will apply before the Commercial Registry on your behalf.You will get a response within 3 business days.
Apply here by typing your five options and we will apply before the Commercial Registry on your behalf. You will get a response within 3 business days.
This is actually the first step in the process of registering your Spanish company!
DO YOU WISH TO RESERVE YOUR COMPANY’S NAME?
Give us your five (5) names when you proceed to checkout and we will record them in our application before the Commercial Registry. We will inform you within the next 48 business hours of the response and send you the certificate.
WHY IS THIS NEEDED?
The legal name of a business must be unique from other businesses registered. We’ll check the availability of your legal name choices before forming your business.
In the unlikely event your first choice is not available, we will try to use your second choice, and so on.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CHOICES ARE ALREADY TAKEN?
Please note that if all three names provided are rejected, then we will have to repeat the process.
Please note that if all three names provided are rejected, then we will have to repeat the process. For this reason, in order to ensure approval we have prepared this document:
Recommendations and useful tips to help you make the best choice
2. Do not use generic or accessorial terms in their various genders (masculine or feminine) or numbers (singular or plural), because they lack of any distinguishing effect. Neither do the generic terms from derivatives, adjectives and substantives).
3. To add a number to the name applied for lacks of any distinguishing effect, if it is not accompanied by a meaningful term, such as “number of street” or “founded in”, etc.
4. The names of regions, provinces, cities and villages added to a company name lack a distinguishing effect.
5. The inclusion of a well-known trade mark in the application can result in the denial of a company name.
6. Domain names ended in: ‘ .es, .com, .net and .cat’ have a different sphere of action from that of company names, so they must not be included in a company name application.
7. Trying to differentiate a requested name from another existing one, by using letters alone, or combined with numbers, which have not a specific meaning, is not sufficient to obtain a name.
8. The inclusion of an abbreviation in a company name is illegal.
9. When the requested name is a translation into Spanish or another foreign language of a name already included in the Register, they would be identical.
10. Similar pronunciation between the requested name and another previously registered name, even when their meaning is different, will be an obstacle for the approval of the requested name.
11. Changing the order of the words is not sufficient to distinguish between a requested name and an existing name.
12. Company name and trade mark have different functions; whereas the name identifies the company as a legal entity, thetrade mark is used inpublicity, customer relations, identification of merchandise, etc.
I'M INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICE
SIMPLE. EFFICIENT. AFFORDABLE.
SUBSIDIARY OFFICE SET-UP FULL PACK
SHELF COMPANY (PRE-FORMED COMPANY)
SPANISH COMPANY SET-UP FULL PACK
LLC COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT
SIMPLE NOTE (LAND REGISTRY SEARCH)
PROPERTY CONVEYANCE (BUSINESS)
PROPERTY CONVEYANCE (PREMIUM)
PROPERTY CONVEYANCE (EXCELLENCE)
BUY PROPERTY REMOTELY
REAL ESTATE LEASE AGREEMENT
ARRAS AGREEMENT (EARNEST MONEY)
SPANISH RESIDENCE ADVICE
IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION SERVICES
POWER OF ATTORNEY
POA > LITIGATION
OPEN BANK ACCOUNT
NIE | Número de Identificación Extranjero
LEGAL NOTICE/BUROFAX Extranjero
LAST WILL & TESTAMENT